Wednesday 30 April 2014

Preparing For Flight!

After having a pretty low week struggling to keep my motivation up for anything I had a small achievement on Monday managing my long term project on The Stations System Board.
This started to brighten up the week as I'd said to myself if I could send it before the coming World Cup this weekend I'd believe I was ready to compete. And sending it this day proved I was peaking in my training for the correct time.
I'm now sat at home packing my bags ready to go to Baku, Azerbaijan tomorrow morning for my first ever senior World Cup. I'll be entered into the bouldering event (Unfortunately not the Speed due to a muck up during registration) I have no expectations for the event other than to learn a bit about myself and to understand what the standard will be like.
It's easy to watch the best on the live stream and think how you'd climb the problems but to stand next to them competing will be a different matter... I'm hoping at the end of this I will have the knowledge on how I can improve myself so in future years I can enter a world cup with the aim of being one of the best.

Heres a short video of my Project on the Stations Board! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment